Have you ever wondered what the song you recorded would sound like if you could only change the tempo? Ever thought it would be convenient to tighten up performances without having to tediously edit every single note?
In this video, Ben Lindell shows you how you can use Elastic Audio to make changes ranging from subtle to extreme.
- The various types of Elastic Audio algorithms and what they are best suited for
- The difference between time and tick based tracks
- How to change an audio region from being sample based to tick based
- How to avoid audible phase issues that result from multi-mic’d instruments
- Essential keyboard shortcuts that speed up your workflow
- Tips and tricks for using Warp Markers
- How to conserve the original groove of the song while tightening up key elements of the performance